Re: [leafnode-list] Returned Mail From List

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> Jeff Grossman wrote:
>
> > Is there anyway to setup the Leafnode List, so the sender of a message does
> > not get bounced messages?  I sent a message this morning, and received three
> > bounced messages from the list.
>
> Since I changed Linux distributions, the bounces go to the sender of the
> list, not to the postmaster. I have no idea how to switch this off under
> current circumstances.

Did you use the same mail software and configuration before you
switched? How about Exim, how about BeroList? I don't know Exim and I
don't like the idea of a single setuid-root mailer anyways, so I can't
really help.

Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!