Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode logo

Matthias Andree wrote:
> Just a matter of public consensus: while Unisys are pursuing patent
> violations, and even if your software that wrote that GIFs was properly
> licenses, I feel offended by being plugged Unisys' fingers in your
> asses.

I don't think so. I use a lot of patented technology (e.g. computers :-)
and don't feel the least offended by it. The logo suffers from using .jpg
(I have never managed to create a .jpg which is completely uncompressed and
don't know whether it is possible in principle), and .png is supported by
only very few browsers and therefore not an acceptable alternative (IMO).

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */