Re: [leafnode-list] standalone leafnode ?

Hello,

> I'm trying to create a small internal newserver that is to say a
> standalone one. By the past I've used INN but don't want to re-spend a
> lot of time trying to manage it !
>
> I came on Leafnode which sounds like a easy to manage newsserver (;-))

Leafnode has at the moment the disadvantage that it cannot be used
standalone, i.e. without an upstream newsserver. Sorry for that. The
main reason is, as you guessed correctly, that leafnode does not
sort posted messages into the spool by itself. This will be changed
in the (hopefully not too distant) future, but there is no code yet
which supports this.

Sorry,

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */