Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode and new groups?

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Ed Greenberg wrote:

Hi!

> I never get notified of new groups in my newsreader.
>
> Does Leafnode check for new groups each time it connects to the server? If
> not, how can I make it do such a check, maybe once a week?

For me, this works fine. I'm using Leafnode 1.9.11 and slrn 0.9.6.2 .
Everytime when new groups are there, I see them in slrn.

 Cheers,
        Thomas
--
  .-.   Thomas Bader · thomasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx · http://www.t-bader.ch/  .-.
  oo|                                                                     oo|