[leafnode-list] Can't post

I'm using Leafnode 1.9.11 (Debian latest); I'm finding that while everything
works fine with knews, when using tin or strn I can't post anything.

The problem seems to be with inews. When trying to post an article, it always
returns "Newsgroup not found". To be frank, I don't really understand the way
inews works; is there anything obvious I might be doing wrong?

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+