[leafnode-list] Fetchnews Problem

Hello,

I have had this happen to me twice now.  For some reason, which I have not
figured out yet, my article numbers start over from 1.  Since my newsreader
still has the old article numbers, I do not see any new articles.  But, I
can go in and see that there are new ones, but they article number has
started over at one.  Does anybody have any ideas as to why this has
happened?  I would say this is the second time in about 2-3 weeks.  Very
frustrating.

I am running 1.9.11.

Jeff
--