[leafnode-list] Posting news

I've had 'complaints' from upstreams that I'm posting duplicate
messages. What I think is happening is that leafnode posts all outgoing
messages to all the servers I've configured.

Also, I've noticed that sometimes after fetchnews has finished, there
are still posts in out.going. I don't know if this has got anything to
do with the above problem.

I was thinking about starting fetchnews with -vvlP or something like
that to fix the problem, then start normally with -vv.

Any thoughts on this?

BTW, I really like Leafnode!