Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Fetchnews and Shell Script

Opps.

Sorry, its force of habit to think of /bin/sh as a Bourne work-alike shell,
which is generally a fairly safe bet.  This works in bash, and I have used
like constructs in Sys-V release platforms in the past.

							John
In previous mail, Stefan Troeger spouted...

--
"Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each
man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man