[leafnode-list] already available upstream?

Hi,

After changing ISP's, i seem to have a problem when i try to post:

--
1.9.11: verbosity level is 4
Trying to connect to news.cablewanadoo.nl ... connected.

After this, leafnode fetches the news just fine.
It seems that i'm trying to post an article which already exists upstream.
Now i tried this with both Tin (my regular newsreader), and Pan (gnome) because
i wasn't really sure what generated the article number, the newsreader, or
Leafnode, but i get this error(?) over and over again.

I also tested posting with Forte Agent on a windows machine on the LAN which
worked just fine.

Any ideas on what's going on here?

thanks,

Eric.