Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE:] leafnode-1.9.12

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Cornelius Krasel was heard blurting out:

> I just released Leafnode-1.9.12. Thanks to several people, most notably
> Joerg Dietrich and Johannes Stezenbach, this version again fixes several
> bugs, including the most notorious one that fetchnews -f did not work
> properly (at least I hope it does - it certainly did work for me :-).
>
> Leafnode-1.9.12 is available from the usual sites. The primary site
> is http://www.leafnode.org/ , as you all know :-)
>
> Happy newsreading,
>
> --Cornelius.
>
> PS: I will be on holidays between Apr 10th and May 5th, so expect no
>     speedy development of 2.0alpha in that time.

Well I just downloaded it. Here is what happened during the compile,

gcc -c -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -g ./nntpd.c
/nntpd.c: In function `donewgroups':
/nntpd.c:795: invalid operands to binary -
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any ideas?

Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      	and all was /dev/null and *void()