Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE:] leafnode-1.9.12

Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> Well, in that case we have to include an snprintf() in miscutil.c. It
> would be nice to have the BSD sourcecode since it doesn't require the
> GPL. Where can I download the source of a BSDish version of the libc?

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/stdio/snprintf.c

But dependencies on vprinf() and various nonstandard FILE fields...
(create dummy FILE with the target string as buffer to use vprintf on it...)

Why not a GPLed version since leafnode is already GPLed ?