Re: [leafnode-list] Bug in texpire

On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 11:36:02AM +0200, Andreas Ferber wrote:

In addition to what Curly wrote (I agree with him) I would like
to make some comments to your code.

> +                int exp = atol( value );

There are still many compilers out there that don't like
definitions of the form

type variable = function();

C99 allows this AFAIK but it is forbidden in ANSI C. This code
won't compile on the OSF1 I use for example.

I hope that your compiler barks with something like incompatible
type assignment at you. Having int on the left and long on the
right could lead to some nasty overflows.

Otherwise, looks good. Thanks.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.