Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 02:50:58PM +0200, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
> Leafnode will not download anny messages. Can annyone help me? I have
> tried leafnode-1.9.13, leafnoed-1.9.11 and 1-9.10, but i get the same
> error.
>  Apr 10 13:59:35 myserv fetchnews[399]: Killed article 707 (12 > 10 =
>  maxage)

It looks like these articles are older than maxage.

> myserv is my server. Why is the aricle rejected? You can take a look at

This question cannot be answered from what you wrote.

> the (se attchmnt) result of find . -printf "%m %u %g %p\\n" in the news
> directory. I guess it is corect.

*ARRGH* Did you really have to post more than 1000 lines just to
show us that the ownership is right?

> I use a username and passwd. Is it annyway I can check if the username
> and passwd is corect? There are maybe to few warnings and error messages
> in the fetchnews program. I use fetchnews -vvv -n.

Read the README, turn on debugging, think again if you want to
complain about too few messages. If you cannot read the output
yourself crop to an acceptable length and post it here.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day: