[leafnode-list] Fetching news on several news servers

    Hello,

    I have been using Leafnode (latest release) for a few days, and so
far so good :-). Unfortunately, my news server isn't very well fed
(lacks some groups), so I have to go elsewhere to fetch them...

    1) Is it possible to do multiple servers fetch with Leafnode ? (I have
       1.9.3, I think) ?

    2) Of course, as these groups do not exist on my normal news
       server, I can't post through it : do I have some way to tell
       Leafnode to post some groups through another news server ?

    Thank you !

    Georges
--
 Georges KO, Taipei                                              gko@xxxxxxx