[leafnode-list] Article limit for each group

Hello.

I am using leafnode as news server for my home PC, but I have some problems
with the article limit.

I have set it in the config file, but after some weeks of use, I see that
this limit for some groups was low. Since I don't want to increase the article
limit for all the groups (there is just 2/3 groups where I wnat to skip the
limitation) I start to think how can be to add a differential article limit.

The basic idea is to fix a global article limit (as now) and leave to
the user to possibility to add a different limit for each group he likes.

Es.

maxfetch = 100
it.comp.os.dibattiti = 200
comp.os.linux.development.apps = 300
..

I see that there is the possibility to set different expire times for
groups but nothing about this.

Before I start to write the code to do this (I think to the fetchnews program)
I want to ask if:

- there is someone that is already work on this item,
- it can be interesting for someone else.
- it is possible without writing code with leafnode ver. 1.9.9

thanks.

bye

Gianluca
--
Home Page                	Contro i brevetti sw     Boicotta Microsoft
www.infinito.it/utenti/chewbe   no-patents.prosa.it/     www.boycott-ms.org/