[leafnode-list] Setting Path header

Thinking about it I can't see any reason why Leafnode is trying to set
the Path: header on postings.  AFAICT it doesn't use the header itself
and I would be very surprised if an upstream server got upset because
it was omitted.  Conversely, it could expose unwanted information and
possibly interfere with the distribution of the article if it got set to
an unfortunate value.

Surely it would be simpler and cleaner if Leafnode didn't give any
special consideration to Path?

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/