Re: [leafnode-list] Article limit for each group

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 12:41:28PM +0200, gianluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I agree. But my starting point is that I lose some articles of some
> groups if I set a low limit, but I get too many article in the other
> groups if I set an high limit. So I propose this solution.
> I know this problem, but for me is more important read all the messages
> of a set of groups that being flooded in other.

Maybe setting filter rules would be more appropriate. I know that
we don't have something like scope=group for different rules. But
maybe this is a possibility and for sure it is better than
cutting possibly discussions in half just because you don't want
more articles for that group.

> The question is: there is a way to set different article limit for
> some groups without add code to fetchnews ?

No.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
"Who cares if it doesn't do anything?  It was made with our new