Re: [leafnode-list] Ever wanted to change the verbosity level of a running

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 11:01:13PM +0200, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> [to change verbosity of fetchnews on the fly]
[handler snipped]

> How does the process know where to continue after verbose has been
> increased or decreased? I was under the impression that was what the
> longjmp() usually is for...

Isn't the idea of a re-entrant signal handler that the stack is
saved, the handler is called, the programm continues at the saved
stack value? longjmp() is used if you want to continue somewhere
else.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
The most important thing in a relationship between a man and a woman