Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews won't retrieve bodies

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 02:15:33PM -0700, holtzm@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> problem. I can connect with fetchnews, download headers (delaybody=1), and
>
> May  1 08:52:09 localhost fetchnews[708]: comp.os.linux.misc: marked
> bodies 68
> May  1 08:52:10 localhost fetchnews[708]: comp.os.linux.misc: Retrieving
> body <slrn8gg25r.g0.Faux_Pseudo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> failed. No response

This indicates that your upstream didn't respond with 222 to the
BODY command. It would be interesting to see a debug log.

> I'm not sure if this my problem or my ISP.

Looks more like your ISP's.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
True leadership is the art of changing a group from what it is to what