RE: [leafnode-list] Order of newsgroup download

I don't believe there is a way to force it.  And, there really is no point.
You cannot start reading any of the news that is downloaded until Fetchnews
finishes completely anyway.  I believe this is something that is going to
change with the 2.0 release.

Jeff

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)