Re: [leafnode-list] Order of newsgroup download

On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 10:55:08AM -0700, Jeff Grossman wrote:
> I don't believe there is a way to force it.  And, there really is no point.
> You cannot start reading any of the news that is downloaded until Fetchnews
> finishes completely anyway.  I believe this is something that is going to
> change with the 2.0 release.

A use for this might be to allow nocem to work with fetchnews (download
nocem groups first, processes them, then use a hopefully enhanced
implementation of the filter stuff that could use an application in
addition to/in place of the current filter stuff.

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  and be right all the time, or not work at all