[leafnode-list] Re: Welcome to leafnode-list@wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de

My ISP's mail server (Typhoon 1.2.2, whatever that may be) has decided
to stop accepting all my posts, regecting them with error 441. The
problem started last week, when I was runnning version 1.9.11. I've
since upgraded to 1.9.13, but this has made no difference.

AFAIK nothing related to news itself has changed, but I've modified all
kinds of other things in the meantime :-)

--
Paul Grayson - paul.grayson@xxxxxxxxxx
At last running with working hardware......