Re: [leafnode-list] Newsgroup ordering, downloading, and signals

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 02:27:44PM +0100, David Given wrote:

> Interrupting leafnode *won't* cause you to lose news. When it's interrupted,

Actually, it seems it might - I sometimes see just the headers for
articles that are downloading when interrupted.  Since the headers are
there Leafnode doesn't try to re-fetch them.  I haven't had time to look
at why this might be yet.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/