[leafnode-list] Downloading only some groups from a slow server

    Hello,

    Being in Taiwan and wanting to read some French newsgroups (fr.*),
I can't find a decent feed here. Many groups are missing or are badly
fed, so my only solution is to get what I can in Taiwan (fast) and get
some others from news servers in France. The problem is that I don't
want to fetch everything that hasn't been fetched in Taiwan, as some
groups are very large, so I would like to be able to control what I
fetch (which groups).

    Is there a way to do this?

    Thanks.
--
 Georges KO, Taipei                                              gko@xxxxxxx
              Décade III, Sextidi de Floréal de l'Année 208 de la Révolution