Re: [leafnode-list] newby fetchnews problem

Ross Slade wrote:

[debug file]

> Unfortunately there is NOTHING from fetchnews when I run it, no log, nothing
> on screen.

This is strange, given that the debugmode statement is the second
statement in the file. This means that parsing of the other statements
should appear in the debug file.

Maybe you have to recompile fetchnews indeed from the sources of 1.9.13.
(BTW, which operating system are you using?)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */