Re: [leafnode-list] newby fetchnews problem

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> Ross Slade wrote:
>
> [debug file]
>
> > Unfortunately there is NOTHING from fetchnews when I run it, no log, nothing
> > on screen.
>
> This is strange, given that the debugmode statement is the second
> statement in the file. This means that parsing of the other statements

I have no idea why, but after rebooting the machine it worked first
time...anyway, thanks for your help.

Just one more little question...maybe off topic, but maybe related.

I'm using Tin (tin -g localhost) and it works fine except when starting or
rescanning (ctrl Y), it fails to detect new news items. I have to actually go
into each newsgroup to see if there is anything new there. Any idea why that
would be so?

Thanks, Ross

 <http://www.fl.net.au/~rosco>                      [ICQ No. 9391313]
               [change borg to org to reply by email]