Re: [leafnode-list] New to leatnode, need a bit of help.

Oisin,
  FreeBSD does not have an inittab. It probably has that function
somewhere. (I just dont know where) What do you consider linuxism in the
code. Hopefully one of the BSD users can take a look (that can read
code). In my case it compiled cleanly once I took the linux out of the
unistd.h include. when I ran it as a normal user it didn't complain
about anything other than it needs to run as news or root. Since my
connection is an always on connection this is something that would
improve my news service I provide to my very limited base of users.

TIA

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Oisin Curtin was heard blurting out: