RE: [leafnode-list] fetchnews downloads latest articles first?

I think this has always been the way fetchnews handles retrieving mail.  In
your newsreader you can either sort by subject or by date, and it should
solve your problem.  When you sort by article number, you are sorting based
on the order the news server got the article.  That is not very practical to
me.

Jeff

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)