Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode 'killing' connection?

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 12:47:43PM +1000, Ross Slade wrote:

> Does this make any sense to those of you who understand this stuff?

Leafnode shouldn't be able to take out your entire connection.  One
thing you might want to look at is the MRU and MTU settings.  At one
point I had problems with my connection going dead somewhat like you
describe (but without Leafnode) which were fixed by lowering their
values.  I've got:

  mru 552
  mtu 552

--