Re: [leafnode-list] downloading tagged articles

Bob Holtzman wrote:

> My understanding is that leafnode can't download _only_ bodies of tagged
> articles (running delaybody=1) without downloading new headers at the same
> time.

This is true, however, there exists some hidden code in fetchnews.c
which is not too difficult to enable (however, you need some working
knowledge of C to do it). Mainly, you must write a few lines of code
to main() to enable the variable headerbody and use the already
existing function testheaderbody() to find out whether the two options
-H and -B are used together (or if -H and -B are used without
delaybody being specified in the config file).

A complete implementation exists already in the 2.0a versions.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */