Re: [leafnode-list] Getting slrn to see any groups.

I'd like to thank the gents that assisted me on this.  I got this working thanks to your fine help and http://www.stikman.com/leafnode/faq.shtml. It's a great feeling when you finally get stuff working.   My problem was /etc/hosts.deny. I don't really understand why.  The INSTALL directions in
item 10 for Leafnode mention putting this:

leafnode: ALL EXCEPT LOCAL

into /etc/hosts.deny. I did that and my /etc/hosts.allow is empty. That entry
was what caused my problem.  As soon as I took out the above entry I was
working.  As I understand this the only host that would be able to use leafnode is localhost.
As in deny leafnode: for ALL EXCEPT LOCAL.

Sincerely,

Gary