[leafnode-list] How to get rid of articles without bodies ?

Hello,

I have tried using delaybody=1 to download headers and bodies separately.
(I also made the suggested changes by Cornelius in fetchnews.c to use -H and
-B in order to get respectively only headers or bodies).

But I would appreciate to be able to remove articles without bodies.

So, I am in the process writing a script in perl, and I wonder if there is an
already existing tool doing that.

Thank.