[leafnode-list] Is fetchnews a deamon?

	Yes, I am new to leafnode.  I apologize if this is a common
question and has been answered many times.
	I found a few fetchnews "wrappers" on the archive, but never did
find the direct answer to this question... Is fetchnews a deamon, or does
it need to be run manually?
	If it needs to be run manually, is it sutable to place in a cron?
	If it is a deamon, does it start automatically when leafnode is
loaded in inet.d or should it be started in one of the init files (any
suggestions as to which one)?

	Many thanks for any help!

	Nick