[leafnode-list] Server Timeout

Is there a way to controll how long the leafnode sever stays active
before it times out?
I'm running leafnode on my old SUN Sparc IPC and have problems when
reading news that the server will timeout between the time I get to the
next article in the group I'm reading and it has to re-start the server
again which takes a while to start up again, at times the server re-start
time is longer than the timeout value under slrn and it aborts reading.

--.
Email:goldarg@xxxxxxx Web  :http://jive.dub.net/~goldarg
Linux, Win95, Dos : The good, The Bad, and The Ugly.