Re: [leafnode-list] Fetchnews Problem

Cornelius,

I am always adventurous when it comes to your patches.  I will give it a go
as soon as I can.  But, it might not be until later today.  I will let you
know as soon as I have some feedback via the log files.

Would you like a debug log of 1.9.16 before I change the code, and then one
after I change the code?

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)