Re: [leafnode-list] Fetchnews Problem

No, 1.9.14 works fine for me.  For some reason with .16 and I think .15,
Leafnode would not correctly put the last message retreived.  And, for some
reason I was not getting all of the messages.  This only seemed to happen
with the Supernews server.  I have since switched back to 1.9.14 and
everything is working fine.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)