Re: [leafnode-list] high water mark ?

unknown wrote:

> does anybody know what "high water mark" in leafnode (1.9.12) means?
> Sometimes, when fetchnews fetches many postings, it tells me that a
> certain group is above the "high water mark".

The "high water mark" is the highest article number in a group. The
complaint means that the .overview file in that particular group may
not contain headers of all articles which is not particularly worrying
because it will be checked for consistency anyway before being used.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */