[leafnode-list] leafnode .16

Well my trusty old server (FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE) could not run on the
internet anymore (security risk). I had to go and make a new disk for it
and upgrade to FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE. For reference, the old server was
running 1.9.14 without any issues. When I put my 4.1-STABLE version back
on line I installed 1.9.16. I am using the same spool. (Only the system
disk was changed) During the compile of leafnode I got the follwoing
warnings when compiling:

gcc -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -c activutil.c
activutil.c: In function `readactive':
activutil.c:261: warning: int format, long int arg (arg 3)
activutil.c: In function `fakeactive':
activutil.c:417: warning: int format, long int arg (arg 4)
activutil.c:417: warning: int format, long int arg (arg 5)
gcc -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -c mis

These also appear in .14 .15 as well ona FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE system. Now
for the people that know me on this list they know I am no programmer.
But from the performance of my leafnode server this seems to have broke
something here on my little private spool.

Any help or pointers would be awesome

TIA