Re: [leafnode-list] More embedded NULLs in posts

Mike Castle wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 05:41:03PM +0200, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> > Unfortunately, this patch lacked the declaration of i and therefore will
> > not compile. Here is the corrected version:
>
> Not fond of putting the declaration at the lowest level necessary?

What would be the advantage? (I often find declarations confusing which
are scattered across the whole function. The reason for that attitude
is probably that I first learned programming in UCSD Pascal on an Apple
II :-)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */