[leafnode-list] How to assure posting server?

	I just started running leafnode yesterday. It's great! I have one
question though. I subscribe to a news service that have several servers
I'd like to poll for completeness. I would like to have my system post to
only one of the servers as all the others add an advertisement at the
end. I figure I already paid for the service so they can hire their own ad
agency and not use me to do marketing for them. At any rate one of the
servers doesn't append their advertisement. Can I set fetchnews so it will
be sure to post to this particular server?

--
 John Perry perry@xxxxxxxxxx PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome!
 PGP/GPG key 164BDBAE