Re: [leafnode-list] Fetchnews Problem

It is possible that it is related to low volume groups.  The one I mainly
noticed was supernews.general.  Which is a low volume group.  But, there is
at least 1 new message in a day.  But, I went for a week with no new
messages.  I was running 1.9.15 and 1.9.16 when I noticed this problem.  I
have since reverted back to 1.9.14 and there is no problem with this group
anymore.  I am not really sure what the problem is, but there seems to be a
problem.

When I went and loaded 1.9.14 back in, I re-ran fetchnews with -x 500, so I
can pick up any messages I missed, and there were plenty of messages in many
different groups.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)