Re: [leafnode-list] Compile Warnings

Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Just to keep ya informed.. Upgraded my box that was running FreeBSD
> 2.2.8-STABLE to 4.1-STABLE. Leafnode on it was 1.9.14. On the New System
> I am getting the following compile warnings:

[activutil warnings]

> I hope this does not hurt my spool

While your compiler is correct in that it warns, this problem will not
hurt your spool, but it may cause bogus numbers in your syslog in the
"parsed directory:" and "Groupinfo file truncated while reading:"
messages.

I'm fixing this for my upcoming 1.9.16-ma2 test release.

Did you get any other compile time warnings?

                Where do you think you're going today?