[leafnode-list] call for alpha testers: leafnode 1.9.15ma1

I have fiddled around with automake, autoconf and rpm and released an
*ALPHA* version, leafnode 1.9.15ma1.

that version is *NOT* *FOR* *PRODUCTION* *USE*

It DOES NOT CONTAIN bug fixes or improvements over 1.9.15, so
*GET 1.9.15 INSTEAD*

So, you have been warned.

leafnode 1.9.15ma1 uses automake (which generates makefiles
automatically) and gets rid of makerpm.sh, it now uses autoconf to get
its .spec file. It also uses autoconf to get the right paths into the
man pages.

Note the documentation is not up-to-date.

If you can afford playing with this, back-up your system and try it and
please comment on it.

It's available (source rpm and source .tar.gz) from:
http://home.pages.de/~mandree/leafnode/testing/

If you have an RPM based system, please tell me if rpm -ta
leafnode-1.9.15ma1.tar.gz works for you. It breaks for me for some
obscure reason (all rpm -ta seem to break) on SuSE Linux 6.4, don't know
the exact cause yet. "./configure && make rpm" after unpacking that
stuff is fine however.

*NOTE* that this comes without warranties, as usual.

*BEWARE* That package, when uninstalled or updated, will take your
 entire news base with it! Back-up first!

                Where do you think you're going today?