[leafnode-list] Dummy messages in Newsgroups not fetched by fetchnews

Hi,

The special message "This newsgroup will be fetched from now on" is only
displayed in Newsgroups I subscribe to the first time.
In older versions this was also the case, when the newsgroup is not in
../news/interesting.groups. Have I missed a configuration entry?

I use version 1.9.14 (unlimmited storing period), Netscape Newsreader
(okay okay: I use it for reading news :-).

Torsten.