[leafnode-list] Fetchnews: Retrieving Body failed, No Response

Hello all,

I've just recently started using leafnode with great success, but recently,
I've been unable to pull the bodies of my messages.  I checked my syslog and
found tons and tons of the following messages:

Aug 01 14:39:24 hybrid-024-221-137-215 fetchnews[3292]:
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3: Retrieving body
<2zGe5.68182$Yr4.1171465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> failed. No response

Now, mind you, this has been working just fine for the past two weeks and
recently I've noticed this.  Now I cannot get any of my messages that I
asked for.

I looked around in the archives and found one article about it, however I
didn't see much resolution besides, your server cannot retrieve just the
body.  I would think the code should handle if it cannot retrieve the body,
there would be a command that would work as a secondary option.

thanks in advance,
eddie lin
ed3ed3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx