Re: [leafnode-list] Basic configuration questions form a Linux Newbie

On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 03:49:17PM +0100, David Oddie wrote:

> You may see a copy of my original post appear in the list as I
> received an error notification and sent it again.

Due to the software used to manage the mailing list sucking extremely
hard bounces generated by any subscribers will get sent back to the
person who sent the message rather than the list software/admin.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/