Re: [leafnode-list] Error Message

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 12:53:09PM -0500, Mike Castle wrote:
> While I suspect it is a strange interaction with glibc we are seeing, I'd
> like to recommend we check kernel versions too.  I'm running 2.2.15pre15

Hmmm... after checking the glibc gnats stuff, I came across this:

http://www-gnats.gnu.org:8080/cgi-bin/wwwgnats.pl/full/1706

While not an identical problem, the similarities scare me.  I think I'll
upgrade my kernel tonight and see what happens.... wish me luck!

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  and be right all the time, or not work at all