[leafnode-list] interrupted downloads

When a post is being downloaded, it seems to go into message.id/### while
it's being downloaded, and then linked in afterwards (well, maybe the
linking occurs after the open, but either way, the entry exists in
message.id fist).

Unfortunately, if you c-C fetchnews (say, because something else is going
wrong and you know you need to reboot), the incomplete entry stays in
message.id/### and is never completely downloaded.

I'd like to see it download the post first into message.id/download then
rename it to message.id/###/<blah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, then link in the article
numbers linked in afterwards.

Is this feasible with the current architecture?  If desired, I can dig in
and see about making the change, but perhaps Cornelius could make it
faster?

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  and be right all the time, or not work at all