RE: [leafnode-list] can't get news articles!

	Hm... no, I used the RPM available at Linuxberg.  I can't remember
when all the directories (save the message.id) where created, but I know
it wasn't when I installed the RPM -- I ran something else that did it.
	Oh well; got it all working know, so I know what to do next
time! :)

	Nick