Re: [leafnode-list] [1.9.*][2.0b*] Bug

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> I won't discuss "readability of code" since this is often a matter
> of taste. I have, however, observed that more recent ma* versions
> fix bugs that have been introduced in earlier ma* versions and
> were not present in the original 2.0beta versions (e.g. the fix
> for checkforpostings() in 2.0b5ma8).

True, but numerous bugs are also present in plain 2.0b5. There is a
reason why I haven't yet asked to merge the pieces. You are of course
free to do so, however, depending...

> I am currently trying to syncronize 2.0b6 with 2.0b5ma6. This will
> need a while; sorry for any delays.

..on the size of your changes, it might be less work for me to merge
the official 2.0b5->2.0b6 diffs in than for you to merge my diffs in.